What is special about this course?
You need the skills to excel in a challenging, business-critical field: we have the training you’re looking for.
Explore a range of key accountancy concepts in-depth and gain an excellent grounding in the principles of financial and management accounting. Use manual and computerised systems, working in class sizes designed to give you an inclusive personal experience of university life.
Develop your contextual, theoretical, and technical skills on this highly practical programme, and let us prepare you for a successful career in accounting and finance.
- A highly practical course encompassing technical skills desired by employers
- Small classes give you a more personal experience of university
- Apply for exemptions from various professional bodies such as ACCA, CIMA, and AAT
- Provides a solid foundation for a career in financial accounting, management accounting, auditing, tax, or treasury management
- Work placement modules in years 2, 3 and 4 are each accredited with the Scottish Institute for Enterprise as Level 1 Scottish Innovation Student Award (SISA) Future Thinker certificate